Monday, May 7, 2012

What did i learn in english?

          I didn't know what to expect when i first started in this class. i had never had a professor like Prof. Brady. I ended up learning a lot and actually enjoying the class. English has always been my favorite subject and it still is. 
          I think i took a lot away from this class. I am a better writer and reader now and i also think things through better now. I don't think ill ever be a poet but i definitely have a better understanding and appreciation for it. i think this was my favorite class this semester because we were never limited in what we wanted to talk about. we were always encouraged to speak our minds. My favorite lessons were the ones about poetry. I like having to think about what the author is trying to say and not being given the information directly. I have always like reading outside of school but i think now i might read books that i wouldn't have read before. 
          I don't know where I'm going to be in 5 years. Maybe ill be in a steady job and have my own place or maybe ill have no job and still be at home with my parents. All i can hope for is that i will be happy in whatever i'm doing. 

1 comment:

  1. Angela!

    Your blog is amazing! A visual Pleasure!! You implemented the most wonderful and inspirational quotes, photos and content!!

    WELL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete